Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I purchase Lancome, Estee Lauder, Origins cosmetics at deep discounts so I can resell it.?

example 50% to 90% off for resaleWhere can I purchase Lancome, Estee Lauder, Origins cosmetics at deep discounts so I can resell it.?
Good luck.





I don't know where you'll find any makeup that much off retail. Some lines have outlet stores, but they only sell things for about 30% off. And depending upon where you sell something (internet v. brick-and-mortar), most people who are MAC (or another line) addicts realize there's a ton of counterfeit products out there and won't buy unless it's a reputable seller.Where can I purchase Lancome, Estee Lauder, Origins cosmetics at deep discounts so I can resell it.?
check any stores that may be going out of business... usually good prices 10 to 50 or more percent off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles