Monday, June 21, 2010

MARK. cosmetics.... anyone a representative?

tell me how you began the business...... how did you go about getting customers.... do you like it..... tell me all about itMARK. cosmetics.... anyone a representative?
hi i just started actually. I signed up on line, paid 20 bucks, and got my kit in the mail. has magalogs, some samples, a bag, dvd, color chart, and order book.


i have given books to everyone and anyone i can. work, family, heighboorhood, and friends. My best friend is a manager at a Forever Young in our mall (like Forever 21) and she put a book out there and i gave to all the girls who work there.


i like it. its fun, and the products are GREAT!!!!!! Its a good business because so many ladies sell Avon, but dont really push mark. so if you sell it and specilize in it and know your stuff.. you have an advantage!!!!


Are you thinking of signing up?


Ordering?


or just wondering.


you can go to my page and order if you want


ktaylor.mymarkstore.com





or if ya have questions you can email me!


korbyandkelsey@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles