Monday, June 21, 2010

Natural Cosmetics??`?

I want to try natural/organic makeup. Are there any brands I can get from drugstores? I don't have a sephora or macys or really anything convenient in my tiny town.Natural Cosmetics??`?
Seeing as there are not many makeup venues in your town, maybe you could order it off the internet? I did a search for natural organic makeup on google and there are lots of brands, its just up to you to decide :DNatural Cosmetics??`?
I know that Physicians Formula has a line of mineral make up. I'm on their website right now and they have a new line called ';Organic Wear';. That seems like exactly what you're looking for! I haven't used much of their products, just a few bronzers and eyeliners, but I hear that they make really great stuff.





http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d鈥?/a>





I've found Physicians Formula at Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc. so you should have a pretty easy time getting a hold of some great, cheap products.








Hope this helped a bit! Take care.
OK try walmart that's where i get mine from and Walgreen's
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles