Monday, June 21, 2010

Covergirl Cosmetics question?

Are the covergirl cosmetics popular? Covergirl Cosmetics question?
i guess so, being that the makeup is pretty cheap. i wouldn't ever buy it again though becauseit made my skin look horrible, and the biggest factor is they test on animals. say no to animal testing!Covergirl Cosmetics question?
They're very popular.
with riihanna representin, chyea.


love her
I think cover girl is very nice...


but beauticontrol is sooo wonderful. The cosmetics last forever.


Tupperware bought beauticontrol it is now #2


Avon is number 1


beauticontrol 2


Mary Kay 3





I sold Avon in the past and but didn't make the money I thought I should make and Avon's District managers were very mean to me and other leaders I know so I didn't want a business where you had to fight all the time.-- You can order beauticontrol right off my site at http://www.beautipage.com/Ruthieappleby
I guess the only thing I'd love about it is the lash blast lol
Yes, they are popular
VERY


but actually only a few of them are actually good for your skin


like the mascara, and lip gloss, and the foundations are good execpt the clean makeup.


The eyeshadows do very much to irratate and hurt your eyes with camphor
yes they are prety well known. but an even better Brand is Mary Kay. www.marykay.com


Best make-up ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles