Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For mac cosmetics lovers only?

does the studio fix liquid foundation makes the skin to breakout? i had used it once and the cover its perfect... flawless but I'm scare to use it cause I'm acne prone skin ! the one i use all the time its the powder one and my skin its fine but i dint get the flawless finish any idea what to do???For mac cosmetics lovers only?
i have it and i LOVE it. it doesn't make me breakout and i have acne-prone skin too. I would use it if I were you.For mac cosmetics lovers only?
have you tried using the mac primer? it works really well to make your foundation look better.





i haven't tried the studio fix foundation, but any makeup that has the word ';non comedogenic'; on it means it will not clog pores or cause you to break out. if it doesn't state that on the bottle, i would ask one of the cosmeticians at the mac counter.
no it does not make you break out i have very sensitive skin and i use it and does not make me break out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles