Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Seattle question! Where can I buy Shu Uemura cosmetics in stores (not online)?

I live in the Seattle area and want to know if there are any stores that sell Shu Uemura cosmetics. I don't want to buy them online, because I want to review the products for myself in the store so I can properly match them to my skin tone.





Thank you for your answers, in advance!Seattle question! Where can I buy Shu Uemura cosmetics in stores (not online)?
Although I have no idea where can you locate a Shu Uemura store in Seattle... But refer to the link... It helps you locate the nearest that they have available...





Oooo... but trust me... I have been using both Shu Uemura and MAC for a long long time now... I love them both as much... Well, for different product.... But you wouldn't regret getting anything from Shu Uemura.. Especially their eyeliner pencils... They're just so beautiful and long lasting...! Alright, enough said.. Hopefully you'll find the brand as awesome as I do..!





Enjoy..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles