Monday, June 21, 2010

Benefit cosmetics verses covergirl/maybeline.. which do u like better?

Hands down it's Benefit Cosmetics! I love all their make-up!!Benefit cosmetics verses covergirl/maybeline.. which do u like better?
I don't buy over the counter, if I do it's usually Almay -


Avon products work for me.Benefit cosmetics verses covergirl/maybeline.. which do u like better?
They all make me break out. I have to wear mineral foundation by Bare Minerals. Its a little pricey, but its one of the few things I splurge on.
foundation: Maybelline Superstay is better in my opinion because it conceals more, looks flawless %26amp; glowing and lasts longer. Covergirl seems to fade quickly and leaves the skin bumpy where blemishes are, it also doesn't seem to make a flawless more even skintone.


Covergirl has great lipgloss though like, Wetslicks


powder: Maybelline Purepowder %26amp; expertwear are amazing products.


But...I must say I have never tried Benefit.
Benefit because its benefiting others plus has a unique style of make up
benefit by far.. lovely products.. love high beam
I love Benefit Cosmetics but some of their products aren't worth the price tag in my opinion. Benefit makes great products for the face i.e. foundations, concealers, bronzers, corrective makeup, but they kind of fall flat at producing eyeshadows and lipglosses. Covergirl and Maybelline are great for glosses and lipsticks and better yet they are both super cheap allowing for you to really play with colours and get more for your money.
Benefit. Without a doubt.


I love their style of packaging, their range and design of their makeup.


I find the way their products are made very user friendly, eg the blusher stick is just the right side and allows easy application.


:]


Hope this helped!
two words girl!! cover girl because it has a lot more items to choose from and it doesnt make your face look like you put clown make up on!!
covergirl
Benefit, MAC, Too Faced %26amp; L'oreal all the wayyy !





:)
Benefit is a hit or miss. Some of their stuff is great and others are bad.
Covergirl, It has more variety and it feels and looks more natural!
i bought a benefit blusher...lovely stuff...but costs £20 expensive but worth it! and mac i love...just started buying better makeup...costs more but i can see why....also i love dior!
Benefit. But they are a little more expensive. Foundation is really the only thing I'm picky about when it comes to drug store vs. a more expensive brand of makeup. It really does make a difference.
Nars is the best check out there website.
I would say Cover girl. The only thing I used from maybe-line is there mascara
Maybelline. COvergirl foundation tends to make my blemishes worse. Im in love with my Maybelline gold eyeshadow duo!
i love benefit, such great quality.





but price wise, the cvs brands are decent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles