Monday, June 21, 2010

How do people have that cosmetic toe shortening surgery? It must be agony.?

How is it done? I had to have a pin put in my big toe last year to straighten it, but no way would I choose to have it done for cosmetic reasons. It was really painful.How do people have that cosmetic toe shortening surgery? It must be agony.?
I have long toes! And everybody notices them - sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad but i'm happy with them! I'd never have surgery to shorten them it sounds very very painful!How do people have that cosmetic toe shortening surgery? It must be agony.?
i herd so they can fit into smaller size shoes it's absolutely ridiculous.
I heard that they shave off some of the bone, break it in several places and then stitch it back up. I think theres danger of disfigurement, loss of feeling in the toes. Its for people who must be too embarrassed to wear sandals. Putting scars on your feet for the sake of your toe being too big. What is too big anyway? People have gone way too far if they have this done and its not for health reasons.
Why would you shorten your toes? I have toes that are pretty long and are practically as long as my fingers and never had a problem with them. In fact I quite like being complimented on them!
I believe they have a certain bone removed I heard of it so that their foot would fit in stileto heels.
OMG ouch , i have never heard of this but it sounds really really painful.......and why??
Oh, the shallowness of society... getting toes shortened to wear cute shoes.
I am with you on this one I have no idea why they would want to go through all that pain for nothing. It has just been drummed in there head that tiny feet look better %26amp; make you prettier which is a load of crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles