Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies: Organic Cosmetics/Skincare Products?

Would you use natural cosmetics (Free from additives etc)


E.g: Lipbalms, Glosses, Masks, Skincare





If yes please give reasons


If no please give reasons





How much would you be willing to pay?Ladies: Organic Cosmetics/Skincare Products?
Yes, I would %26amp; Do.


I am very sensitive to chemicals, %26amp; there's some nasty stuff in make-up, so i pay a lot for good make-up, if I can't find ';organic'; then I go for ';Bare Minerals'; %26amp; ';Illuminare'; make up. They don't have anything extra added to it (including scents/fragrance which is also horrible for skin). I would pay whatever I had to pay too!

1 comment:

  1. For good effective skin care one should not take price as deciding criteria. Shiffa luxury skin care products are very expensive but their effectiveness is something even celebrities swear off. check out their exclusive range of products http://www.shiffa.com

    ReplyDelete

 
skin moles