Monday, June 21, 2010

Cosmetic Surgery for teens what do you think?

What doi you think about cosmetic surgery for teens


How does it effect them?


Should it be allowed ro not allowed


Do you know of any sites that are for cosmetic teen surgery


I have enough sites that are agianst it


Thanks so much BEST WISHES Cosmetic Surgery for teens what do you think?
i think that for anyone they should really take into consideration how it will affect them physically and mentally. i always wished i had a flatter stomach but i felt that i would feel better if i worked out and accomplished it myself instead of going and getting lipo done. if a girl wants to get her breasts enlarged she would have to remeber than when she has children she cant breast feed anymore. i think it would be best to do it after the age of 17 anyways since womens bodies keep developing till that age.Cosmetic Surgery for teens what do you think?
I think it's awful. I knew a bunch of little rich girls in HS who got implants for their birthday because they asked their daddy.


First off, I think it's awful because you're not even done growing yet.


Secondly, I think it's WAY too much to ask for as a teenager..whatever happened to earning your own stuff?


And thirdly, I feel that the majority of teenagers, even if they can afford it on their own, are too immature to make a decision like that. Not immature in a bad way..but at that time..you are growing to be your own and plastic surgery will just give them a false sense of acceptance.


I know the different when I was a teen and now. I'm so glad I never got anything done as a teen because it would be for different reasons. Now, if I get something it might be a breast lift (so my back doesn't hurt so much) or lasik so that I can see better.


I feel like if a girl is going to get plastic surgery it's best to wait until she's around 40 and has already had kids. I say this because if you get it young you have to get readjusted again later on because gravity doesn't just stop! ;)


I know this personally b/c my stepmom got boobs and she had to get them fixed twice over the course of 15 years...yuck.


PLus, my mom had an A cup before she had my sister and I..now she has a C+ cup..and they are perky! Me, on the other hand, I have a D cup so they are already sagging.


Smaller chested girls are too self concious and don't realize they are actually really the lucky ones. Their boobs stay perky and I swear it looks like they got a booby job after they have kids..b/c they fill out and it's all still perky. :-D


I don't think teenage plastic surgery should be allowed....UNLESS the teen can pass a psychological test. However, it's none of my business what someone else wants to do with their life so I wouldn't try to pass a law against it or anything.
Last year my buddy got cosmetic surgery and the results look really good so far. In my state a there are certain surgeons that are better than others. I'd consult cosmetic surgeons in your area and see what sort of success they have had with past clients. http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgerycenter.鈥?/a> A local cosmetic surgeon should be able to answer your questions.
I think they'll regret it afterwords instead of helping their beauty it can actually destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles