Monday, June 21, 2010

I am palanning 2 undergo cosmetic surgery soon,If my appearnce changes considerably ,do I need 2 change my IDS?

Do I need to change my photos in important ids like passport,Election Id,Driving licence...etc?.What will the psychological impacts both 4 me and the people around me?.Which is the best hospital in India 4 such surgeries?.How much does one will cost me?I am palanning 2 undergo cosmetic surgery soon,If my appearnce changes considerably ,do I need 2 change my IDS?
If it's something small like a nose job to get rid of a bump or whatnot no, if it WILL definitely change the way you look overall yes, you'll need to tell them the reason aswell and bring a birth certificate.I am palanning 2 undergo cosmetic surgery soon,If my appearnce changes considerably ,do I need 2 change my IDS?
You say you are undergoing ';cosmetic Surgery'; so obviously this is not for any form of reconstruction due to an accident. If this is the case then you should not look any different. A good plastic surgeon will not make you look very different. He will improve your appearance by making subtle adjustments to whatever is bothering you. Unless you are a criminal and need a complete face change LOL.


The cost depends on what surgeries you are actually having done.


Do not go for the cheapest. Ask to speak to previous patients of the Doctor you choose. Not just one, but several and make sure they are genuine. A good Doctor would not object to this. Do a lot of research on him before letting him operate on you. That is essential.
yes if u change a lot u may hav 2 change ur IDs. but,you better consult a lawyer or a govt. official who deals with these things.





as 4 psychological impacts: people will find it hard 2 accept ur new look.


if the surgery turns out 2 hav results unlike what u wanted(as usually happens) it may hav adverse effect on u(severe depression) . it wud be very expensive 2 undergo corrective surgery n difficult too.





cost:anything between 10,000-10,00,000





better don't go 4 it.
i think, if difference of looks is much, then yes u have to do so. but what is the reason for cosmetic surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles