Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I find M.A.C. cosmetics?

Depending on your location, if you go to MacCosmetics.com they have a ';find stores'; option where you type in your zip code, and it tells you the nearest locations where you can purchase their stuff. If you know what you want, you can also purchase anything from them on the website. Happy shopping!Where can I find M.A.C. cosmetics?
If you go to the website I'm pretty sure they have a store locator.Where can I find M.A.C. cosmetics?
I got mine at an Ulta beauty store
Nordstrom, you can buy online too.
If you live in a big city- any sephora should have a plethora.
usually you can find M.A.C. at a mall or some boutique. Go online if that doesn't work out for you.
CK Tangs, Isetan Scotts, Ngee Ann City, its a boutique.


thats all i know.
Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles