Monday, June 21, 2010

Forever Mineral Cosmetics question?

hi everyone I have a question. I ran across a article about mineral makeup in the Alternative Medicine Magazine and it mentioned several makeup companies that they highly recommend, the one company caught my eye after visiting their website. Forever Mineral Cosmetics anybody here try it and if so what did you think?











thanksForever Mineral Cosmetics question?
I've never heard of ';Forever Mineral Cosmetics.'; But I have heard of and do use ';Bare Escentuals,'; it's a mineral make-up too. I've used it for about 3 years now and I will NEVER go back to regular make-up. It's the best thing I've ever tried! It looks so natural! www.baremineral.comForever Mineral Cosmetics question?
I agree with princess. I use Bare Minerals makeup and I will NEVER go back to regular makeup. It is so natural and won't irritate your skin. It is for all skin types and you can even sleep in it. I would go with Bare Minerals if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles