Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone bought cosmetics from Ebay (READ DETAILS)?

Okay..I'm not buying all my products from ebay...but recently i've been seeing a few good deals on ebay (mydailycosmetics.com) and I want to know if anyone has bought from there. I mean is it really safe..I'm soo afraid to buy from ebay...please give adviceHas anyone bought cosmetics from Ebay (READ DETAILS)?
Yes, I buy a majority of my M.A.C. items there as well as some others, mainly because A. you can find good deals there, and B. some items may not be available in your area.





If you look at a seller's rep and always read the feedback. If they are a power seller, chances are they are legit and will not scam you. ALWAYS use PayPal, they have a buyer protection program with eBay, and if you are by chance scammed, you are covered and can file a dispute.





I have been on eBay for almost a year buying, and I have never once not received an item. It's really your own discretion. I personally would not buy something from someone with a lower feedback score then 96% (of course depending on what those negatives were), but that's just me.





All cosmetics purchased on eBay MUST be brand new, as standard with eBay's health and beauty policy.





I would advise you however, if you are looking to buy high end brands such as M.A.C, only do so from power sellers or ones that have been on eBay for a while. And NEVER buy from anywhere but the USA or Canada. I can tell you now anything from Thailand or China will be counterfiet. Has anyone bought cosmetics from Ebay (READ DETAILS)?
Yes, absolutely! bought some mineral make up last month. I got a great deal, and the buyer had a very reasonable shipping rate. I received it within a few days, and had no problems what so ever.





I think you should check out the seller's feedback before bidding and buying an item from them. If they sell a good amount and have only happy customers, you should know there is a high percentage that you will also be happy.





Thanks for reading!
Well all you have to do is check the piccies really carefully to see if there's a wrapper on them I wouldnt buy it if there's not!!!
i haven't. you should just buy online from an actual store. mark has cheap make up! http://vanonas.mymarkstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles