Monday, June 21, 2010

Selling Mark Cosmetics?

I read on one site that you could sell mark cosmetics at 16 or 17, then I read on another site that you had to be 18.


Could I let my mom buy the kit and sign up for it and I sell it? Or would I get in trouble doing that?Selling Mark Cosmetics?
Yes you can do that! I did it myself and after my 18th Birthday i simply changed the information to mine. If you sell avon you can sell AVON and MARK products ;P





If you have any other questions you can email me.





or simply visit my website





http://www.youravon.com/lpinot





you can sign up for it too on my website ;PSelling Mark Cosmetics?
technically yes but your mom would be responsible for the business you can email me through my website if you want more information





www.youravonrepresentative.com/sharlee鈥?br>




or click on my user name under my avetar and we can chat
yes you can do that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles