Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone use mac cosmetics?

when you buy mac cosmetics, do you keep it in the box or take it out? i like to save my boxes.Anyone use mac cosmetics?
I keep mine in the boxes too! I don't know why it just makes it look cooler I suppose. I think its cause its so expensive, you like to keep it looking nice!Anyone use mac cosmetics?
I Love Mac! Do not know what I did with out it. I take mine out of the box and put it in my cosmetics bag.
I always take it out of the box. It takes up too much space.
I take mine out. Why do you keep the boxes?
I take mine out, and I keep the box for a min. I have a card that has everything I buy...and they keep a record of your purchases...but I dont blame you as much as u spend on the makeup, I would keep the box too.....lol
I take mine out of the boxes and put it in my cosmetic drawer. I keep the boxes too. Jusst so I know what shade I usually wear for my cover-up.
I used to use MAC cosmetics but haven't in a few years but when I did, I always took them out of the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles