Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Physician's Formula cosmetics question

Are the Physician's Formula cosmetics popular? I wear the Shimmer Strips eyeshadow for Hazel eyes. They are gorgeous!!! I wear it Playful, and natural. I need to know if they are planning on discontinuing this anytime soon or in the future, and if it is popular. I'm in love with it!!! I hope they have it around for a very long time I don't really enjoy the other brands. Physician's Formula cosmetics question
Yes they are really popular, especially because they are great for sensitive skin. I use their foundation... from the organics wear line.





U know what?... i have never tried the shimmer strips. u suddenly got me interested in them. lol... Im gonna try the one for brown eyes for me. I hope they dont get discontinued.


Physician's Formula cosmetics question
personally i love physicians formula!


im wearing an eye shadow from them it comes in a pack of three shaped like diamonds %26amp; i love it i also have the


plump potion macara %26amp; lipgloss


i have their blush


and a natural mineral veil


pressed powder


conceler


foundation


loose powder


Brow-Tweez 3-in-1 Tweezer-Brow Pencil-Shaper


%26amp; Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker Shade Extension


soo i use physicians formula alot too!


i enjoy it %26amp; also hope they dont dicontinue it either


%26amp; i dont think they are planing to anytime soon..


hope i helped! =]]
i have that set for brown eyes and i think there awesome!! i bought my set at walmart and they have had it there for over six months and they always restock it so in guessing its popular





i like to mix and match the colors and not just stick to what the box says



I think they are popular, but I keep trying products from them and only liked one foundation that was discontinued a few years ago.
i LOVE THAT BRAND!





i dont think so but maybe the foundations. but im not too sure








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles