Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the current attitudes on cosmetic surgery ?

are people having more and more cosmetic surgery done are people today more consious about the way they look,What are the current attitudes on cosmetic surgery ?
Yes,it is becoming more and more popular.It is a well known fact that beautiful people get the best jobs.What are the current attitudes on cosmetic surgery ?
If someone seriously needs it and it hurts their self-esteem to the point they don't want to do anything, then it's understandable. But it seems so fake and weird. I just don't know many people who would like to date someone they know has had plastic surgery and they are seen as fake. Breast surgery is understandable after you have a lot of kids or lose a bunch of weight, but other then that, I think it's gross.



I love the way I look, and I would never get surgery. Of course, I believe that surgery is evil, and that it should never be used, even when it is needed. I just don't like the idea of someone cutting into my body.
Alot more ppl nowadays care about how they look i hate to see every girl at the bus stop and on the bus on the way to school completely changing themeselves with makeup but as far as cosmetic surgery goes i havent got a clue soz
i think people are being made to feel more self conscious yes.these days you smile and people look at your teeth to check if they are right or not.
i think its ok if someone isnt happy with themselves and it can help them like themselves then why not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles