Monday, June 21, 2010

Mineral Cosmetics. Which is best?

There is Bare Essentials, Bare Minerals, and many others. Which have you used, and which do you recommend for a teen girl just learning to use cosmetics?Mineral Cosmetics. Which is best?
Actually, Bare Escentuals is the maker of Bare Minerals and as a user of the product, I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! It seems to never run out because it is pure minerals - no fillers or any fake stuff. Because it is pure, you only need to use a tiny bit for incredible coverage (plus it looks very natural!!!)


Since you're new to it, I would begin with the Starter Kit - it comes in different shades for different skin tones. Each one of those comes with 2 face colors (in case you get darker in the summer), a bronzer to use on cheeks, 2 brushes, mineral veil (which is like a photo-finishing powder - I adore this stuff), a DVD on how to use the products (which, honestly, I have never watched), and a how-to booklet. I think it retails for about $60 and it is totally worth it!!!Mineral Cosmetics. Which is best?
Bare Minerals is great. It is made all natural and also has many things in it that are good for splotchy skin
I have tried bare minerals, sheer cover, covergirl (yuck), loreal (yuck), aromaleigh and milani. I love bare minerals, sheer cover and milani. The beauty about the milani line was that you can buy it at CVS or any drug store that carries it. Now, I did not like the brush that came with the milani loose powder, but i also got the mineral pressed powder, which comes with this nice soft velvety puff. That made my skin luminous and you cannot even see my pores (which is good 'cause I'm 42). Now, it also covered the acne I sometimes get (mother nature is cruel wrinkles and zits at the same time). Any way, people tell me my skin looks great, and they can't believe I don't wear makeup. Haha - if they only knew. I just smile and say thank you. Experiment, because you want to look like you, not you wearing a mask. Mineral makeup is great for this. Some will make you itch - that is a side effect of the mineral makeup if you have dry skin at all, but if your skin is oily, mineral makeup is great for that. If your skin is dry at all, be sue to wear a moisturizer, and let it soak in before you put on the powder foundation. Do not waste your money on the cover girl mineral makeup - the colors were so off, and they look like they have glitter in them, and they also add talc to them. They were horrible, and the pink covergirl mineral blush looked white on my skin - again very bad, they both went back to walmart. Thank God for savings receipts and being able to return bad products. Good Luck - and remember the cardinal rule - blend blend blend.
try them out and see which one works best for your skin. everyone is different and that is what makeup is all about trial and error. but i am glad you want to go with mineral makeup it is so much better for you.
Arbonne! It's awesome ... check it out at:


GreatSkinGreatLife.myarbonne.com
Bare Escentuals is the company that makes Bare Minerals. I've tried other mineral makeup such as Sheer cover...but I always go back to Bare Minerals. It looks natural, it makes your face look luminescent, and it's good for your face.
Definatly Bare Minerals, it doesnt give you that ';fake'; look, plus it blends perfectly with your skin (if you get the right shade)
i wear bare minerals and i love it! it looks totally natural and not fake, and it feels so lightweight. i love it
I would recommend Bare Escentuals. It blends well, is fun to experiment with, and they have so many great eye, cheek, and lip colors. It also lasts longer than a lot of the other mineral makeups once you get used to needing only a little to get the coverage desired. I have extremely sensitive skin and it's the only makeup I like to use.
I would recommend Arbonne. There is a new line especially for young individuals you can look at my 360 for more information. new colors new body washes and mineral powder that works wonders. You can customize the colors you want that fit your personallity
bare escentuals makes bare minerals.
  • different myspace
  • 1 comment:

    1. Our beauty is natural, then why to use cosmetic products, mineral makeup products products are safe and keep our skin healthy.

      ReplyDelete

     
    skin moles