Monday, June 21, 2010

MAC cosmetics LURE COLLECTION?

has anyone seen the new MAC LURE COLLECTION yet?? it's going to be released on June 1st! If you do...what is your favorite item in that collection and why? 10 pts !MAC cosmetics LURE COLLECTION?
The Lure Collection will be coming out June 1st. As far as I know, the packaging will be in turquoise. Also, Bait and Hooked will be out. The Belk Stores will not be carrying the line, due to discrepancies over the visual. Personally, my favorite will be the blushcreme pearl in Lune Zartes, a golden peach creme with shimmer. It will be the first creme blush that has a iridescent shine.MAC cosmetics LURE COLLECTION?
I have the PRO card (30% off for all performers, makeup artsists, etc.) and no stores have the collection yet. It hasn't been released to anyone yet I'm pretty sure. I can't wait to try the new shadows.
No ,I haven't but I love M.A.C. and I 'm sure whatever they come out with will be good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles