Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bee-Luscious Cosmetics?

I have heard that this new cosmetic line is ';amazing'; and have only been able to find it online. Does anyone know of any stores that carry this makeup collection, or if I can someone how get free samples before purchasing their products? I'd hate to spend so much money and have it be the wrong shade for me! Thanks!Bee-Luscious Cosmetics?
They send samples. I just filled out the contact us form and told them what color I wanted. This is the best make-up you will ever use. I won't use anything else.Bee-Luscious Cosmetics?
target carries burt's bees, not bee luscious. it is only available online, sephora, ulta, etc. do not carry it. check out their website, and ask customer service, if they send free trial kits.
I found some at Target or try ULTA.
Yes they will send liq.powder mineral foundation samples, I am not sure what other samples they may send though, I would contact them and ask what they offer. I have been using the line for 2 years now on my clients with great success. The look and feel is well worth getting, you will not be disappointed in anything you buy.
Yeah I have been asking them at Dillard's to carry it but to no avail. They will send some sample of the foundation. I don't know what else your looking at. I have been using it for a while and I have never had any problems. I have switched and gave my little sis all my Chanel make-up. LOL. You'll love it!





It's at www.beeroyalproducts.com anyway that's where I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles