Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can i get ELF cosmetics!!?

?Where can i get ELF cosmetics!!?
You can get them at some targets. If you can't find them there you can always get the from the website: http://eyeslipsface.comWhere can i get ELF cosmetics!!?
If you don't want to go through the hassle of ordering online, you can simply get them at your local Kmart, Big Lots, or Food 4 Less since they have a really good selection there, but I would double check through the store locator on their website first (1st link below).





The other option (which I find cheaper) would be at the eyeslipsface.com website itself. Click on the 2nd link I have provided below and it'll provide tons of discounts like a 50% off, BOGO half off, complementary gift, reduced shipping, etc. I hope I helped!
problem with elf is MADE IN CHINA.





tried their blush, very powdery prone to becoming airborne, and the pigmentation.





there's a reason why it is so cheap. don't expect quality. ughhh


you look as good as the makeup's quality. in my opinion very substandard.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/





great quality

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles