Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does 190 GBP for two cosmetic fillings sound like a decent price?

They are on my upper row where two little corners of my teeth are missing from rollerskate accidents when I was little.


Dentist is private.Does 190 GBP for two cosmetic fillings sound like a decent price?
Check out this site


http://www.whatprice.co.uk/dentist/nhs-p鈥?/a>Does 190 GBP for two cosmetic fillings sound like a decent price?
GBP 190,00 is fine, if all accompanying procedures like anaesthesia, use of strip crowns are included. Over here this procedure would cost the equivalent of about GBP 140,00. That's for two composite restorations, not just white fillings.
No rather expensive i would shop around before signing the treatment i think my dentist charges about 拢50 for 2 teeth.
white filling are on average 拢80-拢120 depending on size. You could get it cheaper.
Sounds very expensive to me.
yes its a good price belive me as long as they are a good dentice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles