Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think cosmetic surgery is socially acceptable?

And would you be prepared to go under the knife if you had the time and money?Do you think cosmetic surgery is socially acceptable?
I think it is acceptable and if there was something about myself that I hated I would do it for myself but not for anyone else.Do you think cosmetic surgery is socially acceptable?
it is acceptable now adays which is kinda sad becasue that puts out a falsehood that you are not ok the way you are...putting cost aside and time i would only go under if i could get 100% guarentee things would turn out ok in the end...but i cant get that so for now these small boobs will have to do..thank god for the wonder bra!
unfortunately it is too acceptable.


i never would have any plastic surgery.


i think it's horrible.


i see too many people in manhattan on a daily basis ..it's so artificial looking.


it's 2007 ..why are some women still so insecure?
yeah its way acceptable, and me personally i wouldnt do it...too scared...ive seen shows where the poor people just got botched
i think if you're really ugly you should do it, it saves u the embarrasement and makes u feel better lolz


and no i wouldnt change a thing about me, I'm nearly perfect...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles