Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hi!, Do you know where can I buy E.L.F Cosmetics in United States?

For example in Houston or Hawaii...thanks a lots!Hi!, Do you know where can I buy E.L.F Cosmetics in United States?
There's a great selection of E.L.F. at Target. Other stores might have some products, but not as much as Target. They even have sets of makeup, like 12 piece lip gloss etc. Its great!Hi!, Do you know where can I buy E.L.F Cosmetics in United States?
Kmart sells some E.L.F. products, well at least the one where I work at does.











I am pretty sure there is one or two in Hawaii.
You can guy them at K-Mart and some Big Lots stores..


other than that the website is the only way


www.eyeslipsface.com
K-Mart :)





I don't know if it's in Hawaii though.
big lots %26amp; online! (:





(ive seen it at target too! but not recently! i think they dont have it anymore! but i could be wrong lol!)
target has a lot of ELF products
target, or at eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles