Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have taken a new job with Dillards as an ASM, any advice? I will be over cosmetics, lingerie, and accessory

How the heck is Dilllards a bad name for a store? Dillard is the families last name that owns the store.





My advice on the job would be to be as friendly as you can to all the customers. I believe you should be getting some sort of commision on top of your hourly rate as well. Most Dillards positions offer something similar anyway. So try to be as helpful as possible, always through in extra accessories, mathcing panties for the bras they buy and such...extra make up or whatever, every little bit extra you sell will help.





Also try to keep smiliing without being fake...people can tell, so act geunine.I have taken a new job with Dillards as an ASM, any advice? I will be over cosmetics, lingerie, and accessory
Dillard's is as a bad a name for a store as ';dicks sporting goods';





Dillard's sound like a name for someone who isn't bright.....like Dilbert or dullard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles