Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to travel with lush (cosmetics)?

Hi





I'm going to be buying a few lush products for my girlfriend's birthday next week. She lives a few hours away and instead of driving I'm just going to take a train.





I'll be at her house for a few days before her birthday (before I give her the gift), does anyone know if the lush products will be OK after a few days of being unopened?





thanksHow to travel with lush (cosmetics)?
It depends on what you buy her. If you buy her one of there natural masks it needs to be in the fridge and can't be out of the fridge for more than a couple of hours. Soaps/shampoo bars/and other solid things should be okay in your suitcase just as long as it's not really hot in there. Massage bars and solid lotion bars melt really easily so I don't recommend traveling with those.


If you have anymore questions I'm sure you can ask the lady that is helping you pick out the lush products at the store :]How to travel with lush (cosmetics)?
yup, they'll be fine, as long as you aren't in a hot environment, or they'll melt. you could also try refrigerating them, but your girlfriend might find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles