Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of penile fractures as forms of male cosmetic surgery?

Ok don't think I'm weird but I work at an adult book store and I was watching two different movies by the same male star. In one film he has a regular looking member but in the more recent film he has a curvature to it. I have heard of men breaking the penis but because the adult film industry is so looks oriented I was wondering if people actually do that as forms of cosmetic surgery.Has anyone ever heard of penile fractures as forms of male cosmetic surgery?
the situation you just described, the film views may have been different and you saw the regular and the other a curvature. camera tricks, dildo extensions.





if you've seen as many as I have, I've seen where one time they have the 18'; extension then in sometimes the same compliation an average 7'; to 8'; one.





the penis wasn't broken or fractured. there are times guys with a straight penis gets that little bend/curvature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles