Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cancel order at MAC cosmetics?

I just got something from MAC online, when I check out and submit my order.everything is fine.(the total of $ and product was correct) I got 1 eye shadow set, but when I get the email confirmation they charged me for 2 eye shadow set. anyone have this happen to you? I already called but they say they could not see my order,


can I cancel a order online?? How? THANKS!!Cancel order at MAC cosmetics?
If they cannot see your order, then it didn't work.


Keep calling them until they can see your order (if they ever even can)... but I highly doubt that your order went through.Cancel order at MAC cosmetics?
go to the site and go to contact us send them an e mail or get their phone number they are usually good about fixing things like that if they don't want to adjust your dollar amount go to your bank or call them they will dispute the charge that will get their attention and see your order another reason they might no see your order is it you didn't get a confirmation number in your e mail your order might have not gone through
No, you can't cancel online if it's been processed. keep calling them. Or just ship the unwanted product back at their expense and get a refund. i've done it before.
I don't think you can cancel the order i think your best bet is to show print out your online receipt and then call them again they may be able to credit you somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles