Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of MAC cosmetics??? i love em they are very Transgender friendly.?

I love MAC and they blend well but for a good base you may also want to consider Dermablend. It's a heavier product but when blended with a little moisturizer it is seriously off the hook (if you use the right shade). it will cover just about any imperfections for a smooth and creamy finish. check them out at dermablend.com. enjoy!What do you think of MAC cosmetics??? i love em they are very Transgender friendly.?
you are very welcome! don't forget to use with a moisturizer for a smoother, better blended finish. Neutrogena lotion is awesome. Report Abuse
What do you think of MAC cosmetics??? i love em they are very Transgender friendly.?
omg i am the MAC princess of england i love the stuff i have tons off it (thanks to my mums money) i love it when peeps say they wear it...it just makes me sooooooo happy!! they do such amazing colours i love their greens!! the best colour is medow- land is a nice metalic light green im not sure if ur in the uk or the us if ur in the uk go to carnaby street they do alot more then the shops do.


everyone i know moans about there lipstick but i love it!


anyways have fun using MAC its the best there is!!





oh yeah use there lip conditioners in them little pots they are soooooo amazing
MAC is great.....awesome lipsticks. They have such ';hot trendy'; colors at attract both the young and transgender.





As with makeup in general (for both women and men) skin care is most important. For men, make sure you shave very close....and use a heavier foundation...but blend...blend blend...no line at the jaw. After that, any blush, eyeshadow...whatever..will do.
As a professional makeup artist, I say DO NOT use MAC. The used to be used by pro makeup artists, but when the company was sold, the quality and suitability for makeup artistry went waaaay downhill. I do not use one single MAC product in my work doing makeup for film and theater.





What most consumers don't realize is that professional makeup artists do not use any one brand in there kit, but a combination of many different brands to get the absolute best quality products. Additionally, it is not the brand of cosmetics that gives use a flawless look, but the way that you apply your cosmetics. If you apply correctly, you can get a ';Flawless'; look with drugstore brands just as easily.
I think MAC cosmetics are good. I love their eye color and their studio fix powder. Unlike other makeup brands, their eye color can last all day without needing to be retouched.
MAC is great. I'm not too crazy about their lip products but everything else is really worth the money. I think that MAC is very transgender/gay friendly.
Go into www.mdcrafters.com site, take your Mac cosmetics and look at what is really in them. Then look at your shampoos, soaps, everything.


You will find a list of the worst products to put in skin care, scroll to the bottom and read the information button. Your skin is your first line of defense. It breathes, absorbs and is alive. Look at the crap the companies are using in the name of beauty.


Trish
I personally love Bare Escentuals, but I understand how you would want additional coverage. You might want to try the BE eye cosmetics - beautiful colors and glimmers. You rock, girl!
I like them. I do not like all of the products, but I like the color selection a lot.
I would be careful. I heard that those products are full of lead.
I think they're great. They're just about all I use.


But then you mention the trans-gender.


Are YOU trans-gender?


You've made me curious.


Maybe I'll go back to Covergirl..... :D
i love mac its all i use they look good on anyone male female or transgender


congrats and good luck in august!
i havent' used it, but i do use bare escentuals. i love it. works wonderfully unless you use too much and then it looks cakey like all other cosmetics
i love MAC cosmetics. its all i use i love the lip stick. they have a lot of great colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles