Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are ladies beautiful with or without cosmetics ...?

Yes without cosmetics , and also yes, with cosmetics.





Some cosmetics make us look like idiots, but everybodys idea of beauty is influenced by the cover of the magazines they have read.





What i have learned is that each of us have our own personal view of what satisfies us when looking at our reflection in the mirror.





You and I may look at a lady and think ';Gaaah, she looks horrible with that horrendous make up on'; yet this lady may act like a queen because she feels like a queen with that make up on.Are ladies beautiful with or without cosmetics ...?
Definately without, I read in a science magazine that the average adult female body will absorb about 5lb's of chemicals from cosmetic's in just one year. Now that can't be good for the ladies.Are ladies beautiful with or without cosmetics ...?
I think women, myself included, are pretty with or without makeup. We just look different depending on how much we put on.





Here鈥檚 a link to Celebrities without makeup. Pamela Anderson looks better with it! However, Marilyn Monroe is just as beautiful without makeup. You be the judge.
Some chicks are hotter with make up, some don't know how to make it look good and so they look worse with make up.
Meh. I think we're definitely prettier with makeup on, but I don't wear it because I view it as a deception. It would be unfair to give someone a false impression of what I look like.
Ladies are beautiful full stop!:) It's what's on the inside that counts anyway.
well... if you see a chick with make-up and she looks beautiful, and then you see the same girl without make-up, and she looks like ugly, would you still say she's beautiful? If you can't be pretty with or without make-up (i'm talking just skin deep beauty here) then you're not pretty....
Some are, some aren't.
Depends on the person.





If you're ugly inside, no amount of make-up can hide it.
all women are beautiful...at least for me they are.
Depends. If they are ugly without, then they'd be better off with it. And if they are beatiful without it, then its good to keep it natural
I have never wear make up in my life,because I don't need to hide bejind a masck of make up Im natural I don't know If Im pretty or ugly,but make up will just give an illusion of something that is not there a diferent look I respect who wears make up,but I don't like it I like the feeling of naturallity.All people I know say I should never wear make up,because I don't needed i have a very nice skin.
I know of a girl who is extremely beautiful without makeup... but just looks typical and ordinary with makeup.





And I also know some girls who look absolutly stunning with cosmetics... but look like chiwawas without cosmos.





For me I prefer natural beauty anyday!
Yes.
Ladies are the most beautful either with no makeup or very, very light makeup.





The heavy makeup is just plain nauseating...
Both! God bless****
It depends. I personally prefer natural beauty. It's just more real that way.





Also, I know this is lame as well as cliche, but I'd rather look at someone's personality, and how one acts. ;)
some r with
No. They just like to be told that.


There are loads of ugly women - with or without cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles