Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone use Heath & Henry cosmetics?

The reason I ask is because I just bought a lip glimmer chapstick and when I used it I felt a tingly sensation on my lips that usually doesn't happen with chapsticks...and then later on my bottom lip starts to feel weird. It feels weird right now. It's not numb, but it doesn't feel normal.Does anyone use Heath %26amp; Henry cosmetics?
Are you sure it wasn't lip plumber? Like that makes your lips a little bigger? Because I tried that once and the same thing happened. It tinkled and felt weird and them my lips felt different. They looked a little bigger then normal. Then I looked at the box and it said lip plumber. That could be possible.Does anyone use Heath %26amp; Henry cosmetics?
A lot of lip balms/chapsticks have menthol in them, which makes your lips tingle. Soft Lips, for example. It's normal, and fades with time. (Although some people love it and will keep trying to find it in new products.) Report Abuse

no i do not..i just use revlon
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles