Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm going to mac cosmetics for the first time...?

i don't know what to get. i don't want to spend too much, but i want to buy something.I'm going to mac cosmetics for the first time...?
just get some basics, I'd say get a concealer, an eyeshadow, and a paint pot. I personally dont think their lipgloss is that great. So i'll give you a list with colors and everything.





select cover-up concealer..............15.50 (they will match you there)


Woodwinked eyeshadow..................14.50 (this is my favorite eyeshadow, especially if you have blue eyes but it will look great if you have any color eyes)


239 brush..........................24.50 (only if you need a brush to apply the eyeshadow, but you do not need it!!!!)


soft ochre/painterly paint pot..............16.50 (you want one that matches your skin tone so you can wear it everyday as a base so your eyeshadow don't crease, also you will want to ask them what one is more your skintone because one is more yellow and one is more pink)


Love Nectar lustre glass.................14.50 (only if you want a lip glass but i think they are kind of sticky)





now your total is..............46.50!


(I didnt inculde the brush and the lip glass, bacause they are not nessassry)


go check out the colors I picked at http://www.maccosmetics.com/I'm going to mac cosmetics for the first time...?
Get something that you'll get good use out of?


My first mac purchase was an eyeshadow (:





but the colour craft collection comes out on Thursday in stores. I would suggest getting one of those. You'll basically be getting 4 shadows! The ones that I've seen in person and I really like are: Girlish Romp and odd bits. I don't remember 100% the price but I know it's less than 24$





You can also get a lipglass. I would suggest you trying it on the store first. some people don't like the texture/stickyness of a mac lipglass, personally I do.


My favourite natural colours are:


C-thru or Oyster Girl


they're both very natural and have colour :D
get an eyeshadow or something ? i like their eyeshadows .


i also like their blushes .


i cant really tell you which one to get, because i dont know your skin tone, hair colour, eye colour so on .


so just go there and see what you like, the people who work there are VERY helpful .
they have some really nice foundations and they will test them on you to see which shade is perfect for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles