Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you like covergirl cosmetics?

i dont have that much of covergirl stuff, but im wondering if i should get some moreDo you like covergirl cosmetics?
I hate CoverGirl. They test on animals and their products suck. They are too cheap and too cruel for my liking. Do you like covergirl cosmetics?
No. Not at all.





They are very inexpensive, but that isn't always a good thing. They don't cost much-- because they're not worth much. It's fine if you want a quick lip gloss or maybe even a basic mascara-- but I wouldn't try eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, bronzers, anything like that.





If you want a really good few brands to stick by-- I would say=





Clinique ( very wide range of hypoallergenic, oil free makeup, and tons of semi-expensive makeup, good quality )





Stila ( for bright, fresh, colorful makeup and variety at reasonable price a little higher than clinique )





MAC ( same as stila-- teensy bit higher quality and teensy bit lower price )





Nuetrogena ( for moisturizers, face washes, acne solutions, and some skin-friendly foundations at very reasonable costs and reasonable quality)
Dont get the foundations, but im fond of the eyeshadows, mascaras, and lip glosses.








Covergirl is a classic- and its mainly for begginers. So if you are just starting i would definetly reccomend it. my first makeup was covergirl- it was the stuff i learned with!
In my experience, Covergirl sucked a$$. Eye shadow would stay on less than a freakin` hour. I would suggest MAC, I love their make-up :]
Well if your satisfied with your current Covergirl makeup then yeah sure you should get more.





Tho its always best to try other makeup brands too.






i do, but just remember that it is a little bit of lower quality, but i would just get some more and see what you think
i HATE covergirl!!!! there compact powder gives you a line around your face. sure its inexpensive but for covergirl, that means low quality...its a rip off!!
Covergirl is okay but I would recommend that you use Mayballine. It is really good make up.
I used to like it until I tried Bee Luscious. Now I realize how bad it really is.
Yea AT FIRST i DIDNT BUT i do I really do! I have one of there eyeliners


bronzers


blushes (two) cheekers Minerals bronzer and the mineral Blush
Oh gosh! I HATE HATE HATE HATE it.





It makes me look so fake!





Mac. is so much better. =[


Just so much money!
don't use the mascara! it burns!!!
I like the queen collection, but mac is my fav!
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles