Thursday, December 3, 2009

What E.L.F. cosmetics are good?

I'm on a make-up shopping thing right now, and all this make-up for $1 seems too good to be true. I've tried the lip gloss and I was sad to see that it was a bit cheap (What do you expect?) And the mascara wasn't excellent, so I was wondering what E.L.F. cosmetics you have tried and love. Any items to stay away from are also appreciated! Thanks!! xoxoWhat E.L.F. cosmetics are good?
Try the brushes in the Studio Line ( $3)


and the cream eye shadow duos work great as bases, I use these on my clients all the timeWhat E.L.F. cosmetics are good?
I LOVE the bronzer in ';luminance'; , it's really light so I use it as a highlighter and it's soooooo puuurdy . It usually is the only thing I wear on an every day basis coz it looks so good.





I love the French Manicure set, although the quality of the polishes is nothing special, it's just easy to have all three polishes together in ONE set for cheap.





I love the quads; i have ivy and drama and they look AMAZING , they're shimmery though, so if you don't like that then don't buy them, but I think they look fine for club wear :)





OMG i forgot- the all over cover stick works WONDERS, seriously, I've only ever had one other concealer and that was a $30+ from YSL, and can you believe that this cheap little E.L.F thing works way better? Well it does.





Ummm what else, oh yeah, I have that eyelash curler and it works great, I mean all eyelash curlers are pretty much the same, but I bought this one coz its only a dollar . :)





OH, my two absolutely fav lipglosses are Hypershine in Blossom, and Luscious Liquid Lipstick in baby lips.





Stay away from:


-The super glossy lip shine spf 15, they are kind of sticky and don't spread well :/ too bad i got like 7 of them -.-








That's it :)
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles