Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you Honestly think of cosmetic surgery?

honestly, would you do it? what would you have done? what do you think of people who do have cosmetic surgery?What do you Honestly think of cosmetic surgery?
I would have it to reduce the signs of old age, or if I had an accident and was scarred/disfigured.


To change your natural appearance is not neccesary. If you have small boobs, be happy, if you have a large nose, be proud. Everyone's different.What do you Honestly think of cosmetic surgery?
I think a lot of people get cosmetic surgery because they have low self-esteem. Being happy with who you are and what God gave you - that's acceptance! Howwwwevvveeeeeer, if the part of your body that you want surgery on is causing you physical pain, for instance-large breasts causing back and shoulder pain, or emotional pain-such as a birth defect or deformity from an accident, then my heart goes out to you, get it done so you can live a more normal life. Surgery for vanity's sake is risky and unnecessary. The surgery won't fix psychological problems. I had at one time considered a procedure and even consulted with a Cosmetic Surgeon, but got rid of my husband instead who wanted me to have the surgery more than I ever wanted it.


p.s. that wasn't the main reason I left my husband. lol
I will not touch up my face at all. I have no problems aging. I've lived a long life and I've earned every wrinkle and I'm proud of them. But to each his own.





I've thought of having a tummy tuck, but it costs too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles