Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have you ever purchased e.l.f cosmetics?

Did you like it? Did it have any reaction to your skin? would you recommend it?Have you ever purchased e.l.f cosmetics?
i have, and i hated them.





the brushes sucked, and every time i used them, brush hairs came out all over.





the lipstick smells horrible. i couldn't even wear it because the smell was so bad





the eyeliners don't draw a line at all, and the eyeshadows have barely any pigment





the makeup is exactly what you would expect from makeup that costs $1





I would not recommend it. There are plenty of other brands of cheap makeup that are far better...hell, even Wet n' Wild is better than E.L.F.Have you ever purchased e.l.f cosmetics?
Yes. But Not all their products are highly exceptional.


I am a fan of the push-up concealer though as it does the trick.


Their brushes are okay as well.





I would rather recommend Cover girl, maybelline, avon if you are budget conscious.
I have, and I liked them quite a bit. Not the VERY best makeup I've ever used, but for the price, they're great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles