Saturday, November 28, 2009

What about NYX cosmetics?

So would you say that their eyeshadow pigmentation is comparable to MAC's? What do you say about their lipstick and lip glosses? Blushes and bronzers?


as many answers as you can give? please. [=What about NYX cosmetics?
from what ive heard NYX cosmetics are very good for their price,


go to makeupalley.com and search NYX, they have so many reviews! trust me, sometimes, i spend ours just reading reviews on products because im such a makeup junkie :What about NYX cosmetics?
|Eyeshadows: Definitely not comparable to MAC, but still amazingly pigmented and affordable. I'd definitely start out with these before going onto MAC! Here's a video on one of their pallets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-cuQeKT鈥?/a>


Lipsticks/Lipglosses: I've never tried their lipglosses but their lipsticks are fantastic. I have one of the round lipsticks in Harmonica and it's a beautifully pigmented pale frosty pink. It's super moisturizing also.


Blushes/Bronzers: I know they have a wide variety of blushes and I have the one in ';Pinky.'; It's very sheer but gives a very natural dewy glow. I haven't tried their bronzers but i'd really like to try them!





NYX is great, it's one of my favorite makeup brands.
i have NYX eye shadow, round lip stick and shadow pencil





one thing - i cannot use MAC lipstick, it breaks my lips out BAD


NYX, did not break them out at all


sooo .. of course i like NYX better


they dont have as wide of selection but they do have some MAC dupes


i have 6 and like them all





shadow pencils are a must!


good base if you dont want to spend $18 on urban decay or a paint pot
I can't say much about their eyeshadows or blushes since I don't have any (though I've heard they are really pigmented), but I have tried a few of the lipsticks and lipglosses. The lipsticks are actually really pigmented and creamy and go on well, but they don't have the staying power as MAC lipsticks. And same basically goes with their glosses. I'd still say give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles