Saturday, November 28, 2009

How expensive is it to get like 10 moles removed at a cosmetic surgery clinic? I make 8$/hour...?

I'm not even going to bother looking one up and asking if it's anywhere upwards of 500 dollars. I live in Southern California btw.How expensive is it to get like 10 moles removed at a cosmetic surgery clinic? I make 8$/hour...?
Richard Ramirez.... that name sounds familiar. You're not the Night Stalker are you?





Back to moles, do you have health insurance? If you have health insurance your doctor can zap them off and you will only have to pay your co-pay. I've had moles taken off and the local anesthetic hurts like heck. I think taking off 10 at once will kill you or leave you crying on the floor like a baby.How expensive is it to get like 10 moles removed at a cosmetic surgery clinic? I make 8$/hour...?
you should go to a good dermatologist and it would be less than one hundred fifty here in tn but out there it may cost you say 400. they can freeze them off and its lot cheaper and less painful.
Stop looking now. At around 85 a pop, you are looking at at least 850.00.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles