Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I find a competent cosmetic surgeon?

Competent, meaning well-respected with satisifed patients.How do I find a competent cosmetic surgeon?
Check with friends or try to find out past clients to get an opinion. When you do get a name, go on line and check out his/her past. You can even check for past lawsuits. Lastly, when you do pick one go in for a meeting before your first appointment and make sure your personalities match. Good luck.How do I find a competent cosmetic surgeon?
go on the internet ask friends or a gym


go on


phone book
I would go online to maybe yahoo yellow pages and see different surgeons in your local area by typing ';plastic surgery'; or ';cosmetic surgery'; or something in the search box. Then I would first look at the ones with websites and read about them. Next, I would call different places, make appointments for an analysis. I heard that some places will even give you a virtual picture of the changes they could make. Then I would choose which of these different institutions you thought would be the best. Or you could talk to someone you know who had cosmetic surgery and ask them for reccomendations.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles