Monday, November 30, 2009

Are E.LF. cosmetics good quality?

I want to try out the makeup brand E.L.F but i'm not sure how good the quality is. If you do recommend me trying it out, what products should i buy and should i NOT buy. Thanks so much :)Are E.LF. cosmetics good quality?
Buy the plumping lip glazes! They give full lips (without pain or uncomfortable feeling) and give GORGEOUS color to the lips ;)





Buy the ELF all over cover stick. It's good to use as a eyeshadow base and keeps makeup on LONG. it is also good if you have like one zit/spot you wanna cover





Get the ELF eyeshadow quads! Great colors, great quality.Are E.LF. cosmetics good quality?
I love the ELF makeup applicators like the brushes for eye makeup and stuff. As far as their other products i have to say a BIG no to. The eye makeup burned my eyes and after that i really only trust the applicators!





If you want good cheap makeup try Sally's Beauty supply they have a bunch of cute minis for only a dollar. You can also try the Mary-Kate and Ashley makeup and Wet and Wild good, cheap didn't burn me or hurt my skin :-D


Best Luck
Just go to their website and search for random items. There are lots of reviews on the site than can help you decide what to get. I just purchased 4 items from there when I only intended to get one thing, all because of the reviews. Good luck!
the eye shadow isnt that qood


but the mascara works a little

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles