Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there a way to get rid of excess facial hair without buying any cosmetics? shaving? or laser surgery?

cause i would really like to know. lol.





i have a little bit of hair on my face, upper lip, and on my neck, and i really hate it sooo much. i tried using those creams and i hated it, cause i have sensative skin and it always burned me, and now i just shave it off, but i hate that too haha. well thanks for listening to my embaressing problem!!Is there a way to get rid of excess facial hair without buying any cosmetics? shaving? or laser surgery?
I have this embarrassing problem, too. Sometimes I pull out the hair with tweezers when I am feeling especially patient. Usually I just shave it. It is the cheapest, fastest, easiest way. It is an old wives tale that shaving makes it grow back in thicker or faster.Is there a way to get rid of excess facial hair without buying any cosmetics? shaving? or laser surgery?
I don't recommend shaving with a razor because, it doesn't make it grow in thicker, but you are cutting it at the base which is the thicker part of the hair, so then you have stubble. I think those wax strips for the face are really effective. And you don't need to spread it because it's already there, just press the plastic together to warm it up and then peel it, stick and pull. Easy.


Also, there is a thing that looks like a pen, Personal Touch I think is a brand, and it shaves but in a softer way. It's battery powered and you just lightly brush it on the face to eliminate the fuzz.
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods. Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful. Electrolysis and laser hair removal are ';permanent'; hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://www.hairremoval.in



Get some facial hair bleach.


Im full-on Italian so my hair is always dark.


Me and my mom use it.


And you only have to do it once a monthe; maybe less.


Its not a hassel and you feel better about yourself afterwards :P
get a wax they don't hurt i use it for my legs tho but you can use it different places! or you can have a professional do it! whatever your comfortable with babe
Waxing


and depilators
thought about bleaching it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles