Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there anywhere I can buy M.A.C. cosmetics inexpensively?

Lots of times on Ebay.com you still pay quite a bit. I'll look there, too, but is there anywhere else I can get (mainly the eye makeup) for a fraction of it's normal price?Is there anywhere I can buy M.A.C. cosmetics inexpensively?
saks fifth avenue's outlettish store called off the fifth always has mac stuff on major slashed clearance. for some reason, they'll have the most random stuff for some amazing deals. i also think that you should see if you qualify to be a part of their mac pro membership program. my sister is a makeup artist and submitted her information to mac with some form, got this discount card in the mail and now gets forty percent off most products each time she makes a purchase at a mac store...not counter but store, and in store you can purchase mac's refill shadows for the same amount of product, but in a refill form. it is usually three to four bux cheaper in the refill form. i hope these suggestions helped you as mac shadows are so addictively hard to turn down and you on over to mac to purchase one or two things and you leave with a bag full of stuff. i hope this information helps you. i know it's helped me! oh! by the way, that discount program has a lot of categories to choose from...you don't have to be a makeup artist only to get the discount. there are other categories on this list. i haven't seen them all but i saw my sister's. call up mac's customer service number from their website or call your nearest mac store. not counter but store. happy macshadowing it!! i love their shadows! i even use them as facial contouring, highlighting and blush!Is there anywhere I can buy M.A.C. cosmetics inexpensively?
ebay
You know as many of us would want to know where we can purchase these products for a cheeper price, we try to do what we can do and that is ';hook-up'; Im talking about a person you know that works for Mac, I think they get 30-40% off......thats the only thing that I can think off if you like Mac.
Sorry, but I think the best chance of buying MAC for cheap is Ebay or Craigslist. Good luck finding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles