Saturday, November 28, 2009

Asking boys/men:Are Girls wasting time on Cosmetics and dresses?

Where you (as boys and men) ever interested in what dress/jewelry/cometics your gf/spouse/or any girl that mattered wore?


What is it that you were really interested in..about a girl?Asking boys/men:Are Girls wasting time on Cosmetics and dresses?
I don't think women are wasting their time but I do think they put too much effort into it. I know that if you cut 1/2 an inch off your hair I'm not going to notice. If you put a few streaks in it or part it different, I'll notice something a bit diff but can't put my finger on it.





I try and be more observant than the average guy. Lately I have become more genuinely interested in what women wear because it directly affects their confidence. If I like an outfit (and oh yeah, it doesn't have to be low cut here), then I'll pay you a compliment. If I have a hard time getting the words out it's because you've taken my breath away. If you're wearing sandals in the snow, then I'll notice that you're a freakin' idiot.





I'm not so much into jewelry. Sure I'll notice different earrings and stuff but I'm it's the whole package I'm interested in.





I look at it this way - it's how you look that will get my attention, but it's your intelligence, poise, and character that will KEEP my attention.





Mind you I've been brought up that you treat a lady like a lady unless she doesn't something to prove you otherwise.Asking boys/men:Are Girls wasting time on Cosmetics and dresses?
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles