Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are NYX cosmetics good?

I always thought they were a generic brand or a dollar store brand.





I want to find a cheaper replacement for the Urban decay 24/7 and my friend buys things from their brand. But their makeup looks cheap and bad-quality. My friend gets hers from a weird variety store that sells wigs, cigarette lighters, and whatever, so I was wary of trying their things.





So could anyone give me any feedback or opinions on Nyx cosmetics? :)Are NYX cosmetics good?
They're really good! I have quiet a few stuff from them, and I'm very pleased. They're very pigmented, color pay off is really good.


It doesn't hurt in trying one product from them (:


They're cheap but high quality in my opinion, and if you want a cheaper alternative to the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils I really recommend L'Oreal Extra-Intense liquid pencil eyeliner, its amazing for drug store brand, it super smooth%26amp; creamy, glides on my eyelids, and doesn't tug at them at all.


I have UD 24/7 eyeliner in zero and the L'Oreal one in Black, and I see no difference in them, except that the UD one did smudge a little, while the L'Oreal didn't smuge on me at all, stayed on a really long time, and on my waterline too, I didn't have to touch up much. I been reaching more for the L'Oreal one then my UD one. You should check it out and see if you like them. (:Are NYX cosmetics good?
I like the eyeshadows , lipstick %26amp; lip gloss. The mascara is not too good because it dries up quickly, though I find that the colored mascara (blue) shows up well on dark hair.The dark lip colours are worth trying too.





My fave is the lipgloss/lip lacquer in Silver Plum





Good to use if you are trying to see whether a new color that is fashionable at the moment, suits you.
Like any brand, it's hit and miss.





I have used a few of their shadows, and they worked the same as my other drug store and high end shadows.





So really, just try it. If you dislike it, return it.
I really like them :)





Answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
There pretty good! I mean, it's not Chanel or Dior or anything, but defiantly a step up from drugstore (Covergirl, Maybelline, etc) stuff.
nyx actually has really good quality products!


i say you should definately go buy some of their things!
i personally never tried it before.


but from the reviews i've heard, most people like it.
maybe i dont know
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles