Monday, November 30, 2009

A great MAC cosmetics concealer?

that covers pretty much everything and makes you look flawless?





any one know?!A great MAC cosmetics concealer?
Okay this is what i do... I uses 2 type of concealers, I uses a concealer stick for my dark circle...and concealer pencil for my acne and scars...


So, I would use the concealer stick and lightly dab 3 dots under my eyes and using my finger I'll slowly blend them...Then I'll apply my liquid foundation on my whole face... Which doesn't give a good coverage for my acnes and scars...


This is where i will use my pencil concealer to just lightly draw small dots to cover them... and I'll dab on them a few times to blend it in... By doing this, I'll get a very natural make up that covers only whats necessary...! without it caking up!





Enjoy!





*Make sure your concealers and your foundation is the same tone... or it'll look really weird!





P.S. OMG!! You made a rofl irl..!! Jen G... She meant by the make up MAC and not the computer Macintosh... Silly..!A great MAC cosmetics concealer?
Studio Finish is the best. I have gone through Nars, Clinic, Chanel, every brand possible yet nothing gets the job done like M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer.





Not to mention, I have horrible undereye circles because of ezcema, and I guess you could call them ';raccoon eyes'; but when I put this concealer on, it looks so flawless.
I would suggest you try Mac's Select cover up. It is a liquid camouflage for the skin. Texture-free, virtually invisible. Comes in a tube. Blends in. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, evens-out skin tones. Makes skin flaw-free. Use pre-foundation, or on its own. It comes in different colours and textures. Try it.
I wouldn't recommend using a MAC classic for concealing things because the case is too hard to open. You can get a MAC G3 or G4 pretty cheaply off ebay. Open the case and remove the hard drive and video card. You will have plenty of room for concealing things and people will never guess that it is anything more than an old computer.
I use the MAC Select Cover Up (comes in the tube) which is ideal for dark circles... it has the orange tones that neutralise the black/ blue discolouration. Lil Me is more than correct in saying that its not ideal to use a concealer all over because your trying to cover up different types of discolourations and it doesn't work (no matter what some brands will tell you!!). With the Select the MAC Consultant did say it was ok (because of my neutral/ olive toned skin) to mix my concealer with my foundation (MAC Studio Fix).





Find what works from you... I've tried many brands because I have a hard skin tone to match and from were I live and what I can afford, MAC for me is ideal. I wasted a good deal of money shopping for make up to match my skin tone... I would highly recommend seeing a beauty consultant even if its just for advice.
I would also recommend not buying MAC makeup! they make you break out later on! mac is more of a stage makeup not for everyday use! I would recommend using too faced concealer http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles