Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone seriously know the answer to this? getting a profile for cosmetic surgery?

I keep asking this, but getting all kinds of different answers. Has anyone experienced this? I want to get a breast augmentation and i am in the air force. i know that it can get approved to do off base, but if i choose to do so can i use a couple weeks to heal and then get on a profile for pt or do i have to use like 40 plus days of my own leave to completely heal so that i can do pt?Does anyone seriously know the answer to this? getting a profile for cosmetic surgery?
I answered this before my wife is an Active duty, Lt Col at Wilford Hall if you can get it approved by your PCM, you will have to take your own leave to recover, and as far as PT your PCM will give you a wavier.





If you still feel this is incorrect go to your PCM and get this same infoDoes anyone seriously know the answer to this? getting a profile for cosmetic surgery?
I don't know the Answer.





But I bet if you go to the Surgeon, or your Primary Physician, they can answer all your questions.





Are you active duty Air Force now? Too Easy. Go to sick call, tell your PA what you want, and ask your questions.





I wish you good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles