Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAC cosmetics..the best brand?

I want to look flawless not painted. Are MAC cosmetics the best choice?MAC cosmetics..the best brand?
As a professional makeup artist, I say DO NOT use MAC. The used to be used by pro makeup artists, but when the company was sold, the quality and suitability for makeup artistry went waaaay downhill. I do not use one single MAC product in my work doing makeup for film and theater.





What most consumers don't realize is that professional makeup artists do not use any one brand in there kit, but a combination of many different brands to get the absolute best quality products. Additionally, it is not the brand of cosmetics that gives use a flawless look, but the way that you apply your cosmetics. If you apply correctly, you can get a ';Flawless'; look with drugstore brands just as easily.MAC cosmetics..the best brand?
my sister works for them. every makeup has it's flaws. (may cause pimples...wrinkles...but that's all makeup) but they are expensive. whatever you feel like that fits you.
Yes.. they were originally only used by make up artists on the stars. If it's good enough for them it's good enough for the rest of us :)
they are very good because they contain more pigments in the colors than most cosmetic companies use...and they last a long time when properly applied..they are used by most entertainers when performing under hot lights as they last longer..and they are not that expensive..
According to my wife Shiseido makes better makeup than MAC.





According to me, they all look the same. But what do I know, I'm just the guy with the debit card.
personally, i like clinique. they have tons of colors and types of make-up for every skin. and it looks very natural, not fake-ish and ugly. you won't look like a clown, but it really does make you look great. if you go to a clinique counter a lady there can match you up with perfect shades and everything. MAC is fine, im sure, but one time a lady showed me a demonstration, and it was a little to clown looking for me, so ive stuck with clinique.
MAC is really good. It's one of the main brands they use at fashion shows and such, and it's big with celebs too. It works well, but it's expensive.





And be careful finding a colour... I've found that with MAC you can try it in the store and it looks good, but when you're outside it's too orange-y.
yes me my mom and my sister love mac its the best and if u turn in 7 enpty bottles u get free ones i love mac





ps.return the fav answer my question
Personally, I don't think MAC is all that. I think it's over rated to tell you the truth. During my friend's wedding, she arranged to have her and her bridal party get their make-up done by MAC and according to their opinions, they said that the foundation felt cakey and the color runs and smears throughout the day. I sampled their lip gloss aka glass, and it didn't stay on my lips, not only did I have shiny lips but a shiny chin too. When it comes down to it, you just have to test the products out for yourself.
Bobby Brown has great concealers and foundations that if used correctly, you look flawless, and not painted.





So does Makeup Forever.





Kevin Aucoin, that line is great too, but kinda pricey.
To me, it is. It is nongreasy and is the best coverage. Too much will make you look too made up, but you can put on the right coverage and walla! I have had so many compliments on the cosmetics that I wish I could get paid for all the advertisement they are getting for free.
try arbonne cosmetics. they are all natural made with no mineral oil or animal products. they are safe, pure and beneficial. i'm a consultant now for them because all of their products are so wonderful...good luck darlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles