Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thinking about having cosmetic surgery abroad. Any tips or advice from personal experience?

I'm a bit nervous about having cosmetic surgery in my local area. I'm thinking that if I were to get an operation abroad I could recover and recuperate away from work colleagues and friends. Also, I've read that I could save some money by getting my surgery done abroad. Does anybody have any personal experience? Can anybody recommend some good sources online to read more about this?I'm thinking about having cosmetic surgery abroad. Any tips or advice from personal experience?
This is certainly something that you would not want to enter into lightly. My main advice would be to research, and keep on asking questions. It鈥檚 generally a a good indication of the responsibility and professionalism of a surgeon that your concerns are discussed in detail before any operation takes place and you are aware of any complications or side effects that may occur, no matter how rare.





If answers are hard to come by then I鈥檇 advise you to consider this as a warning sign and start looking for a different surgeon. After all, you can take as long as you want selecting a surgeon you feel comfortable with, but you will be living with the results for the rest of your life.





With regards to getting cosmetic surgery abroad. Yes there are certainly some massive savings to be had in comparison with standard US and UK prices. My advice would be to investigate this through a reputable company that have direct connections with the surgeon in the country you want to go to. Such companies will often help you org anise your entire trip and look after you during your stay.





From looking around on-line I鈥檝e found the following resources which I think you鈥檒l find useful:





http://www.revitalisebrazil.co.uk 鈥?This company organizes 鈥榗osmetic surgery holidays鈥?to Brazil.





www.privatehealth.co.uk/ cosmetic-surgery/cosmetic-abroad 鈥?This site lists a wide selection of companies that offer cosmetic surgery abroad





www.mediscapes.com/ - This company offers options to have your surgery in South Africa.I'm thinking about having cosmetic surgery abroad. Any tips or advice from personal experience?
Are you getting a sex change? If so, Malaysia is the best place to go. for treatment (medical and societal) and cost. I don't know any resources though. sorry! and best of luck!
If you had seen the movie I did last night, you would'nt want to change a thing about yourself. It was how plastic surgery's go wrong.





Best of luck with whatever you do.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles