Monday, November 30, 2009

HAs hypnosis helped anyone overcome BDD. I am considering it instead of more cosmetic surgery?

I suffer from BDD and have done all my life, although it has only been diagnosed in the past 10 years. my main obsession is my nose, which i have now had worked on 5 times! I still HATE it and to me it is hideous and makes me look unsightly. I cant keep going down this route. I ahve tried counselling, CBT, my last option is hypnosis?? Has it worked for anyone?HAs hypnosis helped anyone overcome BDD. I am considering it instead of more cosmetic surgery?
meditation and hypnosis with the help of binaural beats will be able to help you overcome BDD. Self hypnosis is basically the act of programming your mind to accomplish the tasks you want. Many people use self hypnosis to change a certain characteristic about themselves. Hypnosis helps clear you mind and allows you to get to the root of your problems and resolve them.From everyday situations to specific individual intentions, Self Hypnosis holds the key to achieving what you want. please check out www.binauralbeatshq.com for more details. good luck and hope this helps! =)HAs hypnosis helped anyone overcome BDD. I am considering it instead of more cosmetic surgery?
yes its wicked it works but u should also try meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles